Green Growth Programme
Green Growth: Made in Britain
THE UK government has mandated that every UK business must reach net-zero by 2050 or before. That’s why Made in Britain is here to support every UK manufacturer to advance their progress on sustainability.
Made in Britain’s Green Growth Assessment provides your business with a benchmark, so you can understand the progress your business is making in sustainability.
Created in partnership with the Cambridge Judge Business School, it has been designed exclusively for Made in Britain members and is the gateway to the Green Growth Programme.
Why take the assessment?
By completing the Green Growth Assessment, you will be enabling and empowering your business to progress their sustainability journey and joining a cohort of more sustainable, more resilient and more competitive businesses. Members advancing through the Green Growth Assessment improve the sustainability of your business which will bring multiple benefits including:
- Opening doors to new business and other opportunities
- Benefitting from an enhanced reputation among customers, peers and other stakeholders
- Becoming more efficient, achieve better growth and keep up with changing regulations
- Becoming more attractive to new and future employees and more successful at attracting and maintaining talent
- Greater number of marketing opportunities
About the Green Growth Assessment and Programme
The Green Growth Assessment measures how your business is performing and where you could improve through the Green Growth Programme. You’ll be signposted to resources to support taking action and advance your progress on sustainability.
The Green Growth Assessment and Programme will provide you with:
- A practical guide to become a more sustainable business
- Clarity around how to communicate your green growth to your target audiences of staff, stakeholders and suppliers
- An easy way to measure and understand your progress
- A network of peers who face similar challenges in a safe space
- A standout competitive edge
- An opportunity to share best practice and build your reputation, especially locally
To complete the Green Growth Assessment just click on the Green Growth button within the members area. Completing the assessment should take no more than 20 minutes, once you have collated the information. It's been designed specifically for manufacturers whether you are starting at the beginning or are already on your sustainability journey. The survey has seven key focus areas to evaluate your business.
- Governance (GR)
- Green Growth (GG)
- Environmental Performance (EP)
- Customer Engagement (CE)
- Social Impact (SI)
- Made in Britain Ecosystem (ME)
- Miscellaneous (M)
We recommend downloading the PDF in advance, so you have time to gather the information. Then enter your information directly into the assessment in one go. Receive your results immediately upon completion.
Want to learn more?
Watch the inaugural webinar, What is the Green Growth Programme and why should I join? below
The May issue of The Manufacturer magazine carried an exclusive article by the CEO of Made in Britain, John Pearce, highlighting the benefits of a circular economy. Click here to read it.