Tuesday, 2nd March 2021 at 11:00-12:00
THIS EVENT IS FREE FOR MEMBERS
Brand building for manufacturers, with Victoria Page, a corporate purpose and brand strategist, who helps organisations to define their vision, mission and values. Victoria has worked with some of the biggest names in responsible business including Unilever, Pukka Herbs, John West and Marks & Spencer helping them to develop a brand personality, something that is important to both B2B and B2C.
This session provides practical tips on how to harness your brand's purpose and use marketing to your advantage.
The session will cover:
- Who your core audiences are
- How to communicate with each audience
- Tips on how to articulate your brand purpose
- How to use your brand purpose in your business and in communications
- Tips for effective marketing
Sorry, Bookings for this event are now closed