Personnel Access Trench Support
Manufactured by ShoreTrench
Product Buying Options
Introducing ShoreTrench, the UK’s first pre-assembled trench shoring system. The Personnel Access Trench Support (PATS) unit is designed to provide safe access into an excavated trench, where safety and time efficiencies are of the utmost importance. The model is available in a range of trench box sizes and can be used in multiples to continuously support a length of trench.
The unique design allows installation and removal to be completed in minutes. As suction pressures are significantly reduced during the extraction of the unit, quick redeployment cycle times can be achieved in a safe and timely manner. Compared to traditional shoring systems, our ready to deploy systems will save significant amounts of time and money.
For added safety, the PATS unit is fitted as standard with a patent protected “Triple lock system” and Molyplate™, providing the ultimate solution in workforce protection from trench collapse. The Molyplate™ heavy duty mechanism eliminates the need for assembly prior to installation.
How can a ShoreTrench system improve your site experience?
- A fully pre-assembled system ready to deploy in an instant.
- Enables concrete pouring at a fast pace, minimising costly waiting times.
- Greatly reduces risk of collapse, safeguarding both your personnel and your schedule.
- Reduces excessive material usage on site, keeping your costs down and your site clear.
- Patented interlocking mechanism, which is quick to position, requires no initial assembly and no manual lifting.
Building & Construction / Materials