Sundeala K Fibreboard
Manufactured by Sundeala
Product Buying Options
K board is a high-quality, medium density cellulose fibreboard that is ideal for uses and applications that require a pinnable surface. K is comprised of fully recycled and recyclable materials leading to it being a fully circular product.
- Circular manufactured - 100% recyclable at the end of life.
- UK Manufactured using 100% UK sourced waste paper fibres.
- Applications include : Wall lining, pinboards
- No added VOCs or formaldehydes.
- Fire rated to Class D (EN13501-1).
- 2440 x 1220mm Sheets.
- 100% recycled and recyclable.
- 9 mm standard thickness.
- Applications include : Pinboards, Wall lining, hobby & light construction tasks.
Applicable Product Categories
Building & Construction / Materials