Woodcrete insulated concrete formwork (ICF)
Manufactured by Durisol UK Ltd
Product Buying Options
Additional Sales Information: The simple and sustainable alternative to cavity masonry, brick and block, block and block and timber-frame construction.
British manufactured Durisol woodcrete ICF blocks are the simple and sustainable alternative to cavity masonry, brick and block, block and block and timber-frame construction.
Durisol offers an easy, cost-effective and thermally efficient way to build whether your project is a self-build home or a multi-unit housing development.
The wall form units are made from woodcrete – recycled waste wood which is chipped into wood fibre before being mineralised and bonded together with cement. The units are available pre-insulated or without PIR insulation.
On-site, the interlocking units dry-stack together and are then in-filled with concrete to form a monolithic structural walling system. Unlike other ICFs, there is no need to prop the walls during construction as the weight of the units holds them in place.
Benefits of building with Durisol ICF:
- Ease of use - as it's a simple construction method non-professional builders can quickly master the technique.
- Cost efficiency - with the costs for skilled tradespeople and traditional build materials rising Durisol offers a competitively priced alternative.
- Speed - the simplicity of the system means that building with Durisol is fast.
- Thermal efficiency - the U-values and PSI values achievable with Durisol exceed UK building regulation requirements.
- Performance - Durisol had a 90-minute certified fire rating and will not rot or support vermin and termites.
- Sustainability - the core component is recycled material. The low-energy process doesn't create any waste.
The Durisol system is fast, straightforward and cost-effective.
Applicable Product Categories
Durisol UK Ltd
Building & Construction / Materials