Joined Apr 2016
At RidgeGear we design, manufacture and test to the highest specification, the most advanced height safety products available today.
Our products are not only manufactured at our factory in Leek, Staffordshire - they are extensively tested here, too. We understand that our products save lives so testing is constant, and is repeated again when the production process is complete. The webbing will only be released for one of our products when it passes all of the demanding height safety tests. This ensures our customers benefit from improved functionality and the knowledge that RidgeGear products give absolute security.
- RidgeGear offers a complete solution for customers, with tailored systems designed to meet individual customer needs.
- Our product portfolio is manufactured and tested within an ISO9001 environment.
- Using the latest computer aided design techniques, coupled with developed prototypes, RidgeGear successfully combines new designs with tried and tested components.
At RidgeGear we stand in a unique position as we manufacture the webbing here on site. This means that we control the complete manufacturing process, so you can be sure that the best quality end product will be delivered to you every time.
We manufacture and supply the following products:
- Safety harnesses
- Safety kits
- Work positioning
- Safety lanyards
- Ropes and grabs
- Fall arrest
- Tool lanyards
- Rescue and confined space equipment
- Full range of associated accessories including storage bags, helmets and other protective gear