Warwick Music Group
Warwick Music Group
Rock Farm Business Centre
Joined Mar 2016
In just five years, Warwick Music Group’s team of musicians, entrepreneurs and enthusiasts became world-leaders and the dominant manufacturer of brass instruments created in recyclable ABS plastic. Their innovative approach has radically changed a sector of the music market that has experienced little change for two centuries.
Based near Tamworth, West Midlands, Warwick Music Group (WMG) now spans four continents: North America, Europe, Asia and Oceania (Australia).
WMG believes in the way in which music can transform lives, support educational achievement and bring people together. By creating high quality, durable and affordable wind and brass instruments the company is making the joy of music both accessible and fun.
WMG’s range of instruments includes:
- pBone: the world’s first and now best-selling plastic trombone
- pBone mini: all the benefits of pBone only smaller and lighter
- pTrumpet: the robust and hassle-free beginner trumpet
- pBuzz: a totally new instrument; the easiest way to start your trombone journey
- pCornet: the lightweight easy to hold Cornet
- pTrumpet hyTech: the high quality and affordable student trumpet
- pBugle: my first trumpet; the easiest way to begin your trumpet journey
WMG has also developed an extensive range of award-winning teaching resources, whilst Warwick Music Publishing, which started in 1994 with a single piece by eminent British composer and trombonist Gustav Holst, has recently converted its sheet music catalogue to a digital download service for consumers. It now features more than 1,000 titles covering a variety of genres, styles and abilities and representing composers from across the globe.
WMG is the recipient of several awards including:
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Innovation 2019: pBone
- Best Teaching Tool for Intermediate Students, NAMM 2019 - Annual School Band & Orchestra Best Tools for Schools Award: pTrumpet hyTech
- The Spectator Economic Disruptor of the Year Awards 2018 (Midlands): Warwick Music Group
- Teach Primary Resource Awards for Best Music Resource 2018: pBuzz KS1 Music Teaching Resource
- Innovation 50 2017: Warwick Music Group
- Horners Award for Plastics Innovation and Design 2016: pTrumpet
- Music Teacher Awards Education Product of the Year 2016: pTrumpet
- Best in Show at NAMM 2016: pTrumpet
- National Business Awards for Innovation 2013: Warwick Music Group – future champion
- Nectar Small Business Awards Innovation of the Year 2013: pBone
Warwick Music Group: https://warwickmusicgroup.com/
Warwick Music Publishing: https://www.warwickmusic.com/