Glencroft

Glencroft

Clothing & Apparel / Accessories

01524 251747 edward@glencroftcountrywear.co.uk http://www.glencroftcountrywear.co.uk/ Buy Online

Old Road
Clapham
LA2 8JH
United Kingdom

Joined Apr 2016

Code of Conduct
Made in Britain - Code of Conduct

Back to Members Directory

Glencroft

Glencroft is a proud Yorkshire countrywear brand of proper decent clothing, all made from wool and sheepskin. A family run British clothing company based in Clapham, in the heart of the Dales. Established in 1987 with the aim of producing trustworthy natural clothing that lasts for years.

We manufacture as many of our products as possible in the UK, many of them have been made by the same people in the same way for the past 30 years. We still make our 100% British Wool knitwear in the North of England, use traditional Yorkshire woollen mills for our woven products (scarves and rugs) and hand trim over 100 British sheepskin rugs every week. All our British made products (about 90% of our range) are very clearly marked as such online and on the products themselves. The remaining 10% is responsibly sourced in mainland Europe, again clearly indicated on our website.

You can purchase our products directly at www.glencroftcountrywear.co.uk or from one of the many shops we supply across the UK and internationally.

Trade customers can view our full range of products at www.glencroftwholesale.co.uk and contact us for trade prices and terms. Whether you are a small independent retailer or a buyer for a national or multinational retail outlet requiring large volumes, we have the knowledge, expertise and capability to cater for your needs. 

Share this page:

Our News Stories:

More News from Glencroft

Our Products:

More Products from Glencroft