THE ReMake Manufacturing podcast from the Red-Fern agency is aimed at B2B manufacturers and it recently interviewed John Pearce, CEO of Made in Britain.
In this episode John and Sean Redfearn discuss:
- How Made In Britain provides value to community members.
- The most pressing challenges within the manufacturing sector.
- What the manufacturing industry can do to improve sustainability.
- The pandemics impact on localising supply chains.
- What the key challenges are for new and growing UK manufacturers.
- Growth trends within the manufacturing sector.
- The cornerstones of a strong manufacturing sector in the UK.
Listen now to one of the industry's leading podcasts. If you can't see the whole player, below, click here.