Trent Refractories will be in attendance at the National Manufacturing Conference on 7 March 2023 at Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London, SW1P 3EE. This year’s National Manufacturing conference will provide a platform for delegates to hear from inspirational speakers and share best practice. The event will also challenge political decision-makers to create a business environment that helps manufacturers to grow and offers solutions for the current economic climate. Join interactive breakout sessions focusing on tech, talent and trade. The conference begins with a series of keynote speakers, followed by breakout sessions on: tech, talent and trade.
Specific topics covered this year include:
- Tech - Digitalise to Decarbonise
- Talent - Recruiting outside the box
- Trade - Operating without borders: Changing landscape of global supply chains
- UK Steel - National resilience and steel supply chains
- Make UK Defence - How to succeed in Defence
Find out more about Trent Refractories Ltd on their member profile page here