Educational Solar Water Heater Kit
Manufactured by EcoStyle Ltd
Product Buying Options
The Solar Water Heater Kit is a working model of a real solar water heating panel.
This interactive set shows how solar power can be harnessed to heat water, either outdoors in the sun or indoors with a lamp. Assembled in minutes, it can be used at all stages of education from primary school to university level to learn about renewable energy.
- Fill with cold water and watch the temperature increase as solar energy heats the panel.
- Experiment with the insulating case open or closed, and with or without the insulation block fitted, to understand the effect on water heating efficiency.
- Observe water temperature and external air temperature on the digital thermometer.
- Measure maximum and minimum temperatures using the recording function and programmable alarm.
- Durable, with a storage case to keep components organised and protected.
- Hinged plastic insulating case
- Black aluminium solar collector panel
- Copper heating tube with rubber stoppers
- Digital thermometer with LCD display and remote probe
- Polystyrene foam insulation block
- Assembly and operating instructions
- Storage case
Applicable Product Categories
Energy / Renewable Energy