Manufactured by Marshalls plc
Product Buying Options
Scoutmoor Yorkstone is a blue-grey to brown coloured stone popular in projects across the UK thanks to its impressive technical performance. The strongest type of Yorkstone available in the UK, it is perfect for paved applications thanks to its strength, durability and class-leading slip resistance. Suitable for both pedestrian and trafficked areas, it's a reliable and hardwearing addition to any commercial or public space. As well as paving, Scoutmoor Yorkstone is suitable for setts, kerbs, tactile, steps, water management, special-shaped paving and low-level masonry veneers for planters and seats.
This stunning, premium British Yorkstone features in many iconic and prestigious locations across the UK, including Trafalgar Square owing to its timeless style and impressive technical performance. As an indigenous British stone, Scoutmoor is a popular choice for towns and city centres as well as gardens and driveways.
- Blue-grey to brown in colour
- Available in three finishes for commercial application and two finishes for domestic
- Extremely durable
- Suitable for trafficked areas, pedestrian zones, gardens and driveways
- Specified to a number of different finishes
- Available in a range of standard plan sizes
- Bespoke size options can be accommodated upon request
Applicable Product Categories
Building & Construction / Materials