NEW YEAR. NEW OPPORTUNITY!
Start the year as you mean to go on, in a new role, supported by a great team. JCK Joinery is on the look out for an experienced Bench Hand Joiner for their Leicester workshop.
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Location: Based at our Leicester site – Heanor Street
Hours of work: 40 hours per week – Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.30am to 1.30pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
Up to 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, life assurance, staff retail discount scheme, Help@Hand medical support, discount on product.
Opportunity to work overtime in week (x1.25 rate) and on Saturday (x1.5 rate)
Bonus scheme in place for achieving monthly production targets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manufacture of joinery products mainly bespoke fire doorsets and high end joinery doorsets
- Must be able to follow specifications and read full technical drawings and cutting lists
- Must have experience of assembling / machining joinery products
- Experience of using machines (Cross cut, Dim saw, surface planner / thicknesser, spindle moulder etc) is desirable
- Willingness to undertake various tasks in the workshop as required
- Must be time served & hold the correct joinery qualifications NVQ or diploma or City & Guilds
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible in approach to work and duties
- Have a passion for joinery and carpentry
Must have Skills, abilities & Characteristics
- Candidates must be professional, physically fit, have a flexible approach to work, committed and passionate about doing the job to the best of their ability.
JCK Joinery is looking to appoint someone as soon as possible, so please forward cv’s to email@example.com stating your salary expectation, notice period and of course highlighting your strengths.
Find out more about Unity Doors Ltd on their member profile page here