Romeo - Black Patent
Manufactured by International Dance Shoes
Product Buying Options
Additional Sales Information: Available to order online, and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to add stock of any of our shoes to your store!
'Romeo' is a Men's Ballroom dance shoe that blends minimalist style with its clean and elegant look with function, with mesh inserts around the arch to improve flexibility and breathability. Fitting just like our popular 'Contra' and 'Contra Pro', the style includes the soft foam lining, cushioned insoles and arch support for the amazingly comfortable feeling for which our shoes are renowned for. The sole design is as our 'Contra Pro', wrapping around the inside edge of your big toe for a smoother movement when using the inside edge of the foot, as well as helping to protect the condition of the upper material.
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Sole design which wraps around the inside edge of the big toe for smoother movement and less sticking
- Specially developed soft, yet hard-wearing Patent material
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in Milton Keynes
Our brand is suppliers to BBC's popular 'Strictly Come Dancing'!
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel and is available in a variety of fittings. You can view our full collection for Men's Ballroom by clicking here.
Applicable Product Categories
International Dance Shoes
Clothing & Apparel / Footwear