Squire Stronghold® SS100CS heavy duty padlock
Manufactured by SQUIRE
Product Buying Options
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 unit
Additional Sales Information: For more information, call us on 01902 308050 or email email@example.com
Our super heavy-duty SS100CS is universally respected as the world’s strongest production padlock.
It is designed for locations where maximum security is a priority. Situations that are high risk, such as perimeter gates, warehouses, outbuildings, shipping containers, heavy machinery, commercial vehicles and for high value property including motorcycle security at home.
This dual cylinder closed shackle padlock with 100mm wide solid steel lock body is the first ever to achieve the highest Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) SR4 standard (not as a set). And it has achieved the highest security CEN Grade 6 rating.
Each cylinder offers 250,000 key differs, giving a combined total of 625million differs.
The benefit of this dual cylinder padlock is it offers a wide range of uses. It can have ‘same key’ cylinders, where both cylinders operate using the same key.
Or they can be keyed to differ, where the padlock is operated using two different keys. Both versions can be keyed-alike and master-keyed.
Keys can be held by different people and the lock cannot be opened unless both keys are presented.
Remarkably, the SS100CS weighs a massive 4.3kg of British steel and is capable of a tensile pull of over 24 tonnes (independently tested).
That’s equivalent to taking the weight of two London double decker buses.
It is the latest addition to the Squire Stronghold® high security padlock range, which comes in many sizes and shackle variants, with solid hardened steel lock body, electrophoretic anti-corrosion finish, hardened boron alloy steel shackle, anti-drill protection and high corrosion resistance for harsh environments.
- Protected closed shackle - virtually total protection for the shackle against all forms of attack. Machined to give a smooth appearance which is easy to handle.
- 20mm diameter hardened boron alloy steel shackle - case hardened boron alloy steel gives maximum anti-cut resistance on the hard outside and anti-twist resistance from the flexible inner core.
- Boron alloy steel is super high-performance steel and is 80% tougher than mild steel.
- Maximum anti-corrosion satin chrome finish shackle recommended for harsh outdoor conditions.
- Maximum security dual cylinder - unique dual-cylinder design. Precision engineered, solid brass 6-pin cylinders with anti-pick and anti-bump features.
- Heavy duty, weatherproof, anti-corrosion finish - the black electrophoretic anti-corrosion finish protects the lock body on the inside and the outside giving maximum corrosion protection.
- Corrosion resistant padlock tested to BS EN12320:2012 Grade 5 after 480 hours salt spray testing.
- CNC precision manufactured lock body - the 100mm thick case-hardened lock body is precision manufactured by Squire on high performance, cutting edge CNC machines at its UK operation.
- The market leading tight tolerances that Squire can achieve enables it to outperform all other padlocks of a similar size. The lock body is case hardened on the outside to resist bolt cutter attack and flexible enough at its core to resist twist attack.
Engineering / Components