Manufactured by B A Caulkett Limited
Product Buying Options
Product Capacity: 5 per week
Minimum Order Quantity: One
Additional Sales Information: All Clam Buckets are made to a customers exact specification so that they are perfectly suited to the loading shovel / telehandler being used and the application. Visit our factory and showroom and talk to our design team +44 (0) 1440 706429
Our Clam Buckets Feature:
- High tip or standard bucket
- Independent twin ram double clam
- Quick hitch or direct mount fitment
- Bolt on reversible wear edge
- Bolt on heel plates
- Fitted with hydraulic cross line relief valve to protect the hydraulic system
- Hydraulic slow down valve fitted to clam
- Comes complete with all hoses and fittings
- Electric solenoid valve fitted, if required for 4th line
BA Caulkett high capacity Clam Shell Buckets are designed for a wide range of applications. These include bulk handling of a wide range of agricultural materials including manure, grain, and wood chip.
A benefit of the Clam Bucket is that larger volumes can be moved as the bucket floor opens to release material, as the load centres are kept closer compared to a conventional high tip bucket configuration.
If moving manure there are further benefits over traditional high tip buckets. On a clam shell bucket the rams are set vertical, which means they avoid being pressed into the manure; a traditional high tip bucket with twin rams problem.
BA CAulkett Clam Buckets utilise Hardox high tensile steels in their design and features high capacity hydraulic cylinders for a positive bucket opening. Ideally rams will be covered to provide spill protection.
Applicable Product Categories
B A Caulkett Limited
Engineering / Heavy