Classic Wheel-to-Wheel Line Marker
Manufactured by Pitchmark
Product Buying Options
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Additional Sales Information: Visit our website to buy direct, and use the code MADEINBRITAIN to save an extra 10%!
Our Classic range of line markers follows the traditional style of wheel-to-wheel line marking machines, but with modern manufacturing methods.
This machine is made from high-grade materials to a demanding specification from the best quality materials available.
The Classic is extremely easy-to-use and popular with amateur and professional groundsmen alike, including at several Premier League clubs, and is available in 50, 75, 100 (both metal or plastic wheels), and 120mm line width variants.
• The Classic is a wheel-to-wheel marker that applies paint by transferring paint to the grass via 3 transfer wheels.
• Only for use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches or rugby pitches.
• The Classic has a 100mm (or 4 inch) line width. The Classic is also available in 50, 75 or 120mm line width variants.
• 18-litre central paint reservoir capacity with curved outer rim for limited splash or spill.
• Manufactured by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK.
• Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard* (* register online).
• The Classic allows you to mark over 2 full size football pitches from it's 18 litre central paint reservoir.
• Weighs approximately 31kg when boxed.
Main benefits of the Classic-100 transfer wheel line marker include:
• UK design and engineered - a perfect alternative to lower quality foreign imports.
• Powder coated to the highest standard - no rusting!
• Extended wheelbase - ensures accurate line marking.
• Low maintenance - line marking paint can remain in the bucket until the next pitch marking.
• Solid puncture-proof wheels offer consistently smooth operation on any grass surface.
• Drain plug - tip back to easily remove paint.
Surface: Natural Grass
Machine Type: Transfer Wheel Marker
Line Width: 50, 75, 100 or 120mm
Capacity: 18 Litres
Sports & Leisure / Sports & Leisure