Contaq Z7 Specialist Egg Incubator
Manufactured by Brinsea Products Ltd
Product Buying Options
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Additional Sales Information: If you are interested in buying one of our specialist Z7 contact egg incubators, you can follow the link to our website or buy from one of our worldwide distributors. Our customer service team are happy to help with any questions about our products.
The Z7 RAPTOR Specialist Egg Incubator is a 3rd Generation no-compromise, laboratory grade contact incubator for unbeatable hatch rates with wild species, developed in conjunction with world-leading bird of prey breeders.
The Z7 Raptor recreates the brood patch of the parent bird with a warm air-filled plastic diaphragm (skin) which can be inflated and deflated. A moving floor turning system rotates the eggs, either directly using the profile dividers or using rollers (all supplied as standard). The floor integral egg turn counter detects and displays the number of floor movements so you always know your eggs have been turned, even when you are not present.
Through a simple 4 button menu-driven interface and high visibility OLED display the user can control:
- Incubator Temperature (T1) – of the air temperature above the contact skin
- Cooling – duration and interval that the skin is retracted from the eggs, simulating the bird leaving the nest.
- Turning – the interval and duration of egg turning.
- Temperature Alarm – warns the user if the incubator or room temperature falls outside user-settable limits.
- Contaq Temperature (T2) – The unique contact thermometer provides a second, continuous and independent measurement of the contact skin temperature (T2) which corresponds to the egg shell temperature – eliminating the need for infra-red ear thermometers (or similar). T2 will normally be slightly lower than T1 depending on room conditions, and it is T2 that the user should set the incubator to optimise. Comprehensive instructions are supplied to get the best out of this advanced system.
The Z7 features Brinsea's Patented Contact Incubation Technology for improved embryonic development and greater numbers of healthy chicks.
- Improved temperature control and stability with predictive temperature stability system incorporating active temperature overshoot elimination.
- Contact Thermometer to independently show actual egg surface temperature, incorporates high and low temperature alarms as well as a power failure alarm with battery backup and status display.
- Robust programmable rack and pinion turning with optical turn counter and independent alarm for complete confidence that eggs have turned overnight.
- Complete with a comprehensive set of rollers to suit all egg types.
- Power failure, incubation and room temperature alarms.
- Fully stainless-steel construction for longevity and ease of cleaning.
- Supplied with a high accuracy Calibration Thermometer to verify control system accuracy.
- Stackable, front-loading space efficient design.
- Matching K7 moving air incubator/hatcher available.
Typical egg capacities:
Hen/Falcon/Saker - 42
Duck/Turkey - 20
Emu/Rhea - 8
Ostrich - 4
Quail - 88
Partridge - 63
Pheasant - 48
The Contaq Z7 is built to order.
Applicable Product Categories
Brinsea Products Ltd
Home & Living / Pets