EcoGlow Safety 600 Chick Brooder
Manufactured by Brinsea Products Ltd
Product Buying Options
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Additional Sales Information: If you are interested in buying one of our chick brooders, you can follow the link to our website or buy from one of our worldwide distributors. Our customer service team are happy to help with any questions about our products.
The EcoGlow Safety 600 Chick Brooder is the efficient and safe way to keeping newly hatched poultry, game and waterfowl warm. Suitable for up to 20 chicks. Sealed to the stringent IPX7 electrical safety standard and operates at 12v for electrical safety, mains adaptor included.
The EcoGlow Safety 600 is ideal for keeping newly hatched poultry, game and waterfowl warm for the crucial first days and weeks. The low voltage heater panel warms the chicks directly by contact and radiant heat and is far more economical than a conventional infrared lamp, using about 5% of the electricity of a 250 watt suspended lamp, which is important when heating for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact with the EcoGlow Safety 600 is a more natural way of raising chicks than a heat lamp. It avoids the stress of being under light both day and night, the chicks get used to the natural light changes of night and day which improves weight gain and feather growth.
The metal heater plate of the EcoGlow Safety 600 improves heat radiation and evenness of temperature under the brooder as metal is a much better conductor of heat compared to plastic alternatives. The lower contact temperature and the easy height adjustment means that chicks can be 'contact brooded' (like the mother hen) for maximum comfort and lowest wasted energy.
- The flared 'skirt' around the heater retains more heat, improving efficiency and reducing energy use.
- The EcoGlow Safety 600 has easy height adjustment for a wide range of chick sizes and its tough plastic and metal construction makes it durable and easy to clean.
- Water-tight (IPX7 Safety Standard) construction and low voltage operation are designed to comply with stringent electrical safety standards.
- Supplied with a mains adaptor incorporating a 3 metre lead.
- FREE 3 year guarantee when registered online.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is for indoor use only and the room temperature should not drop below 10° C (50° F).
The EcoGlow Safety 600 is subject to EN 60335-2-71:2007 Electrical Safety Standard and EU design registration No. 005319860-0001
Applicable Product Categories
Brinsea Products Ltd
Home & Living / Pets